Guest posts are the most efficient and excellent ways of advancing your blog, particularly when you are getting started newly. Not only will you have the opportunity of introducing yourself to a new audience, you will also get the chance to link back to your site. Moreover, a number of superior travel blogs also give payment, and this is even better. Whenever you are looking for guest blogging opportunities to guest post, ensure such website is related to both your niche and the site you are writing for. The quality of the site you want to post your blog is also very important. Guest post for quality website as Google cracked down on guest posting, particularly spam blogs and article directories.
Here is a list of where to find guest blogging opportunities to market your private jet travel vacation packages.
- BoardingArea (http://boardingarea.com) – This particular website is travel related and accepts travel guest post. It is a place where you can give information, news and advice for everyday flyers. The goal of this website is to offer frequent travelers and travel website information they need to make the most of their travels.
- MarketingProfs (https://www.marketingprofs.com/) – If you need strategies, training, modern marketing tools and online seminars that will move your business forward, look no further than marketing Profs. You can blog post here and link back to your site. Guest post about your upcoming events, industry trends and professional development.
- FoXnoad (www.foxnomad.com) – this is another quality place to guest post concerning tips and tricks of traveling smarter and move your business to the next level.
- Global Grasshopper (www.globalgrasshopper.com) – The advertise/press page of this website is a great opportunity for you to market whatever you are selling apart from guest posting. The website will promote your brand in several innovative and creative ways at competitive advertising packages.
- 2 Backpackers (www.2backpackers.com) – This is another amazing travel website that accepts guest posting. They are into business to offer communal field of backpackers with a uncomplicated supply for outside gear as well as how to guides. The goal of this blog is to offer you confidence in your gear preference, meaning that you can reach the wild easily.
- Viator – (www.viator.com) – This website is dedicated to finding the best things to do anywhere and at any time. Look no further than Viator if you want to guest post about your product or service.
- Boarding Area (www.boardingarea.com) – The site was launched for providing advice, information and news for frequent flyers. They are dedicated to providing travelers with the information they need to make the best from their travel.
- Matador Network (www.matadornetwork.com) – This is the largest independent travel publisher with more than 12 million unique monthly visitors. It is a good place to guest post and promote your business.